"We talked about the life and death of anything and everything."



Thursday, March 18, 2010

Don't worry, about a thing

To those who would like a brief update on my safety (Mummy and Daddio)--
  • Machetes: Yes, a lot of people have them but I have only seen them used to retrieve fruit, expand trails, and create hiking sticks.
  • Snakes: While on the porch our cabin a Coral snake slithered by me, but it had better things to do. Roughly 6 have been spotted at our station, but everyone is okay! And the fer- de-lance has only been spotted at the park once, and I was not there.
  • Scorpions: One was found in a bed next to me and in some luggage, but apparently the stings are manageable.
  • Spiders and mosquitos: absolutely love me. I have lots of bites. But I've been keepin' on.
  • Thug behavior: No one in our group has been robbed, unless you call a $6 ten minute cab ride a robbery, which I did, but the driver wasn't having it. Ever since then I've been a wheelin' and a dealin' those cabbies.

Now take a load off, family :)

1 comment:

  1. Ang~ Lovin' the blog! Hope you don't mind being a stalker! Miss you! Love ya! C. Rudd

    ReplyDelete